QUICK. EASY. BREAKFAST
I loving having premade breakfast dishes that I can basically grab and go with or simply heat up and enjoy. My Baked Banana Oatmeal is no exception! This delicious hearty and slightly sweet dish is going to become one of your staple breakfast recipes! You can use any type of milk to make this recipe – almond, coconut, soy or regular 2%. Did I mention this is also a great meal prep breakfast recipe? Simply make this dish and portion it into individual servings for the week!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⅓ cup milk (2%, almond, coconut or soy)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8×8 inch pan or 1 quart casserole.
- Place oats, cinnamon and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Stir together.
- In a separate bowl, add your bananas, butter, milk, egg, vanilla and pinch of salt. Use a fork or whisk to mix ingredients together until well combined.
- Add your wet mixture to your dry ingredients and stir together.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until outer edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and then serve!
- Enjoy this bake banana oatmeal hot or warm, with some added milk and honey (optional)