Moist flaky panko crusted salmon with mayo
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika as I love seeing your creations and photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
- 1.5 lb salmon fillet
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic and ginger
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley, thyme, cilantro, yellow mustard and red chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary and curry powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Lemon slices
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, garlic, ginger, mustard and dried spices. Stir to combine.
- Place salmon fillet in a baking dish or on a baking sheet. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread spiced dressing over surface of the fish.
- Sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs. Place a few lemon slices around the fish.
- Cover baking dish with foil. Place fish in middle rack of the oven.
- Broil on high for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue to broil for 3-5 minutes until top is golden brown and fish is fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!
ENJOY THIS SALMON WITH THESE ADDITIONS