The ONLY Chocolate Glaze Recipe you’ll need!
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika as I love seeing your creations and photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup confections sugar
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place milk and confections sugar into small sauce pan, over medium-low heat. Stir unit sugar is dissolved.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir gently to combine until smooth.
- Turn of burner and add butter. Stir until combined.
- Pour into small dish and set aside to cool. You want mixture to be lukewarm and pourable but cool enough to stick to the sides of the cake.
- Pour glaze over desired cake.
- Let cake stand for approximately 1 hour or serve right away – which ever you prefer.