The Best MOIST Whole Wheat Banana Bread Recipe EVER!
Simple and easy to make, with the perfect amount of sweetness! That’s how I like to describe this incredibly moist banana bread! Have I mentioned the sometimes cringworthy ingredient for some? WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR. LOL, that’s right this delicious banana bundt bread is made with whole wheat flour. The 50/50 ratio of cake flour and whole wheat flour, make this the most amazingly light and moist Whole Wheat Banana Bread – I kid you not! You are going to fall in love with this recipe!
A perfect slice-and-go breakfast, afternoon tea snack, or comforting midnight snack served warm with a scoop of your favorite vanilla or salted caramel icecream – sorry cheesecake move on over! I hope you enjoy this easy, simple and delicous recipe!
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika as I love seeing your photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup cake flour (or sifted all-purpose flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly bundt pan or 2 loaf pans and set aside.
- Place banana's in a bowl and mash them to create banana pulp.
- In a bowl, combine oil, eggs, sugar, banana pulp, milk, and vanilla. Mix together until well incorporated.
- Place whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon into a separate bowl. Using a wired whisk, mix together to combine.
- Add half of your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Add remaining dry ingredients and incorporate until just combined. Scrape down the sides of your bowl to ensure all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.