No butter cream cheese frosting
Learn how to make an incredibly easy, creamy, and delicious cream cheese frosting with only 3 ingredients. Try my no fuss cream cheese frosting recipe! Perfect for frosting/icing cakes, cupcakes and dessert bars!
3-Ingredient Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2-8 oz packages of Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a standing mixer and beat until fluffy.
- Scrape down the bottom and sides of your bowl and add the confectioners sugar. Starting on low speed, mix ingredients until fully combined.
- Add the vanilla paste/pure vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated.