SIMPLEST GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE EVER!
I have been on a green smoothie kick for quite some time now and I absolutely love it! This Banana Spinach Smoothie is the simplest of them all, just some banana spinach and the milk of your choice. I also like to heighten the flavor of this smoothie with the addition of some ground cinnamon and nutmeg. Give this recipe a try for your next grab and go recipe.
Banana Spinach Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup almond milk
- One large handful of fresh spinach or 2 cubes of frozen spinach thawed
- Place banana, honey, cinnamon, and spinach into a blender.
- Add a ¼ of your milk.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Add remaining milk and blend to fully combine.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!