Cheesecake and Bread Pudding = an AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS combination!
My Blueberry Cheesecake Bread Pudding is a must try recipe. It is so easy to make with a few stale croissants, fresh or frozen blueberries soaked in an incredible cheesecake custard and baked to perfection. This bread pudding can be served warm with a scoop of vanilla icecream – it perfectly delicious, or cold with a dusting of icing sugar! This is a show stopper breakfast, brunch or dessert recipe. Recipe demonstration below!
Blueberry Cheesecake Bread Pudding
- 3 croissants
- 1 ½ cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 8- ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly butter baking dish and set aside.
- Cut croissants into 1-inch pieces and place into baking dish in an even layer.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top, evenly.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add milk and mix until fully combined.
- Pour batter evenly over croissant pieces and blueberries.
- Let bread pudding sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 min.