One Pan Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
Dump and bake chicken casseroles are the perfect quick dinner recipes! I’m mean, casseroles are one of the greatest food inventions ever! What’s better than throwing all your ingredients and seasonings into one baking dish and baking until done? Quick fix meal with easy/minimal clean up? Oh yes!!! My Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole is one of my favorites – it is so simple and absolutely delicious! View my recipe demonstration above!
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika as I love seeing your creations and photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
Broccoli Chicken Rice Casserole
- 2 cups rice uncooked/dry
- 1 1/2 teaspoon parsley thyme, black pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder and salt
- 1/2 chicken bullion cube crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 half can cream of chicken soup
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- 4 cups chopped broccoli fresh or frozen
- 3 cups water
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly oil a casserole dish.
- Place rice into greased casserole dish. Add spices and stir to combine.
- Add cream of chicken and mushroom soups. Stir to combine with rice.
- Add broccoli and chicken. Stir to fully combine with rice.
- Add water and stir to combine. Cover casserole dish with foil.
- Place dish into preheated oven and bake for 45-60 minutes or until rice if tender and chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!