Banana Foster + Banana Pudding = the BEST no bake dessert you will ever make!
My Butterscotch Banana Pudding is nothing like you’ve ever tasted. Unlike most Caramel Banana Puddings, my recipe uses a non traditional butterscotch pudding recipe in it and let me tell you it is delicious! That’s right, for this receipe we are swapping out traditional, yet super tasty vanilla pudding, for my homemade butterscotch pudding recipe! YUM!!! Let me know what you think of this recipe – you can thank me later!!!!
Butterscotch Banana Pudding
- 1 312 g box Nilla vanilla wafers reserve 9 to garnish top
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream beaten to stiff peaks
- 3 cups homemade butterscotch pudding prepared OR 1 packet of instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 6 ripe bananas sliced
- In a separate bowl, fold whipped cream into prepared butterscotch pudding, until just combined.
- To assemble: Place a layer of wafers into the into bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Add one third of your pudding mixture over the wafers. Add half of the sliced bananas in a single layer over the pudding layer. Repeat with layering wafers, one third of your pudding and the remaining bananas. Finish with the remaining one third pudding mixture. Cover dish with plastic wrap and place in fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Prior to serving top with unsweetened whipped cream, vanilla wafers and drizzle a drizzle caramel sauce over top.