Oven baked spinach frittata recipe
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika as I love seeing your creations and photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
Cheesy Spinach Squares
- 1 10 oz package frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cups shredded marble cheese – can use swiss cheddar, or mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375. Butter an 8 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Place flour, salt, pepper and baking powder into a bowl, and mix to combine. Stir in eggs, butter, milk.
- Add spinach, cheese, and diced onion. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean and the top is golden brown.
- Removed from stove and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve!