Cream Cheese Chocolate Mousse | CALLING ALL CHOCOLATE LOVERS!!!
If you love chocolate, you absolutely want to add my Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse recipe to your dessert recipe collection because it is a keeper! This light and airy mousse is so easy to make and is not too sweet or rich making it a perfect treat! This mousse is great because you can serve it on its own in dessert cups or ramekins or you can use it as a frosting or filling for cakes and cupcakes!
Try this delicious mouse with one of the following cake and cupcake recipes:
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika as I love seeing your creations and photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Place whipping cream into bowl of standing mixer and beat, using whisk attachment, for one and a half minutes.
- Add in unsweetened cocoa powder and ½ cup of powdered sugar. Beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer chocolate whipped cream into a bowl and set aside in the fridge.
- Place cream cheese into the same mixing bowl, used to beat whipped cream, and whip on medium high speed, until soft.
- Scrape down bottom and sides of your bowl and add in remaining ¼ cup sugar and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Fold chocolate whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in fridge overnight.