These Chocolate Chip Caramel Cheesecake Bars are a simple and easy dessert! This recipe is so fast to put together and is a show stopper – give my recipe a try and let me know what you think!!
Chocolate Chip Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out crescent dough into baking dish ensuring to smooth out any spaces. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese into the bowl of your standing mixer and beat on medium speed until light and smooth, ensuring to scrap down bottom and sides of bowl half way through mixing.
- Add sugar, egg, caramel, and vanilla extract. Mix to fully combine.
- Add chocolate chips and stir into mixture.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crescent dough and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow cheesecake to cool completely and then place in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours before cutting into bars/squares and serving.
- Drizzle top with melted chocolate and caramel sauce. Enjoy!