THE BEST CHOCOLATE FUDGE FROSTING EVERY
Chocolate Fudge Frosting is an essential staple recipe everyone, baker or not, MUST have. My simple and delicious Chocolate Fudge Frosting is the BEST and EASIEST recipe. And did I mention, unlike many others, the end result from this recipe is a rich spreadable, pipe-able frosting that is not too sweet – that’s just how I like to make all my dessert related recipes! I hope you enjoy!!!
Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon instant expresso powder optional
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 5 – 8 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place melted butter, cocoa powder an expresso powder into the bowl of you standing mixer. Stir to fully combine
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and 5 tablespoons of milk. Mix on medium speed for 5 minutes, until fluffy.
- Add additional milk a tablespoon at a time, mixing fully after each addition, until you reach your desired spreading consistency.
- Use to frost your favorite cake.