Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake | Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake
If you love cinnamon rolls but don’t have the time or patience to make them, my Cinnamon Roll Cake is the answer! This amazing cake tastes just like freshly baked cinnamon rolls without all the work! This cake is no doubt a show stopper, perfect for breakfast and brunch or served warm as a snack with coffee or tea. Try my delicious and moist Cinnamon Roll Cake – see my recipe demonstration below and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika as I love seeing your creations and photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
Cinnamon Roll Cake
- For the CAKE
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup butter melted
- For the CINNAMON FILLING
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- For the CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk may need more
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a 9×13 baking pan with butter or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- PREPARE THE CINNAMON FILLING
- Place butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon into a medium sized bowl and stir together until will combined. Set aside.
- PREPARE THE CAKE
- Place flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into the bowl of a standing mixer. Stir to combine dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix to combine on medium low speed.
- Add melted butter and stir until just combined.
- Pour cake batter into prepared baking dish.
- Spoon prepared filling over cake evenly. Using the knife swirl the topping into the cake.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-45 minutes.
- PREPARE CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
- Place cream cheese in bowl of standing mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add milk and stir until combined.
- FINAL CINNAMON ROLL CAKE ASSEMBLY
- Removed cake from oven once fully baked. Allow to sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Spread prepared cream cheese spread evenly over entire surface of cake.
- Serve cake warm!