Green Bean Casserole with frozen green beans
I absolutely LOVE green beans and especially Green Bean Casserole! Not only is it so incredibly easy to whip up, it tastes so good. I mean green beans in a creamy mushroom sauce, topped with a crispy crunch fried onions – it doesn’t get much better than this. Try this quick dinner idea recipe not only during the holidays (the best holiday green bean casserole recipe), but for family dinners or even potlucks.
Classic Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb frozen green beans
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 2/3 cups French’s Fried Onions
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place green beans, mushroom soup, milk, salt and black pepper and 2/3 of your French fried onions into a casserole dish. Stir to combine.
- Smooth top of green beans and sprinkle remaining 1 cup of fried onions over the top in an even layer .
- Cover baking dish with foil and place into oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and serve!
ENJOY THIS CAMPBELL’S GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE WITH THE FOLLOWING