Coconut cake lovers!
My Coconut Bundt Cake is a perfect addition to any brunch or dessert menu! This simple one bowl cake recipe requires minimal ingredients and time to make. If you’re looking for an incredibly delicious, light and fluffy Coconut Cake recipe – this is a KEEPER!
Coconut Bundt Cake
- 2 ½ cups cake flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup canola/vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can coconut milk 2 tablespoons reserved
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- Coconut Glaze
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- ½ cup icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 325. Generously grease a Bundt pan and set aside.
- Place flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl. Using wired whisk, stir to fully combine.
- Combine oil, eggs, coconut milk and vanilla in a separate bowl, stirring until ingredients fully incorporated.
- Add coconut milk mixture to dry ingredients. Stir to fully combine.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean and cake is springy to the touch.
- To make glaze combine reserved coconut milk with icing sugar. Stir until mixture is smooth. Set aside until ready to use.
- Remove cake from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes. Turn cake out onto cooling rack and allow to cool completely to room temperature before glazing. Glaze will melt if placed into hot cake.
- Serve and enjoy!