Spicy Cranberry Chicken
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika as I love seeing your creations and photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
Cranberry Chicken Recipe
- 1.5 – 2 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoon rosemary thyme, parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- ½ - 1 ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Rinse chicken and remove skin and any excess fat from chicken. Set aside.
- Place cranberry sauce and all spices into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Place chicken into a baking dish and pour spiced cranberry sauce over.
- Toss chicken with sauce to ensure each piece is fully covered in the sauce.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake chicken for 40 minutes. Once the 40 minutes has lapsed remove foil and continue baking for another 20-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove cooked chicken from oven and serve immediately. Can be served along side Rosemary and Thyme Scalloped Potatoes.