EASY, NO ROUX, CREAM CHEESE ALFREDO SAUCE!
Making Alfredo Sauce couldn’t be any easier. This rich, garlicy, creamy alfredo sauce is the easiest recipe you will make! I enjoy pasta drenched in creamy sauce – I mean who likes a dry pasta dish? Certainly not me. The simplicity of my Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce will have you adding this recipe to your no fail recipe collection!! Enjoy this deliciously creamy sauce, the next time your vying for some pasta!
Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves of garlic minced or crushed
- 2 ½ cups half and half
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Place butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Once warm add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add half and half and bring to simmer. Allow to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and stir into cream until fully melted and combined.
- Add parmesan and stir in.
- Add cooked pasta and toss to fully coat pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve Warm and enjoy!