Easy, No-Fail Blondies Recipe
White Chocolate Chip Blondies
The best no fail White Chocolate Chip Blondies recipe is right here for you! In between a cakey and fudgy brownie, these blondies are perfect and are so simple to make!
First your going to combine your eggs, vanilla, sugar, and butter into a bowl and mix to combine
In a separate bowl your going to mix together your flour, baking powder, salt and white chocolate chips.
Next you’ll stir in your egg mixture using your rubber spatula or wooden spoon
Your going to spread your batter into an 8×8 baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes
Once done, allow to cool and the cut into pieces!
Easy Blondies Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans optional
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease baking dish and line bottom and sides with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place sugar and butter into bowl. Stir to combine. Add eggs and mix until fully combined.
- Place flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl. Stir to fully combine.
- Add white chocolate chips and pecans and stir to combine.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Place into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cut Blondies and serve!