The ONLY Chocolate Glaze Recipe you’ll need!
The versatility of this recipe is perfection!
I love that this chocolate frosting is not too sweet and it is completely foolproof! It makes for the BEST beignet or churros dipping sauce recipe, when served warm. It is incredibly fudgy chocolate dipping sauce, that doesn’t harden, that can be served with fruits as well. Of course it makes for a quick and easy bundt cake glaze too.
Check out the video instructions – recipe starts at 1.50
Did you try this recipe?
Share your creation on Instagram, Facebook, social media and tag @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika
Share your feedback in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!!
EASY CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE GLAZE RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup confections sugar
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place milk and confections sugar into small sauce pan, over medium-low heat. Stir unit sugar is dissolved.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir gently to combine until smooth.
- Turn of burner and add butter. Stir until combined.
- Pour into small dish and set aside to cool. You want mixture to be lukewarm and pourable but cool enough to stick to the sides of the cake.
- Pour glaze over desired cake.
- Let cake stand for approximately 1 hour or serve right away – which ever you prefer.