YEAST FREE FLUFFY GOOEY CINNAMON ROLLS
Homemade cinnamon rolls are so delicious but I don’t always have the time or patients to wait for my dough to rise and proof, that’s why I love using my yeast free pizza dough recipe! These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to make and turn out just as fluffy and ooey gooey as yeast based cinnamon rolls!
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- CINNAMON ROLLS
- Pizza Dough
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- CREAM CHEEES SPREAD
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk may need more
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly butter 9 inch round or square baking dish.
- Place brown sugar and cinnamon into a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough into ¼ inch thick rectangle.
- Spread butter over surface of dough.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the top.
- Roll dough along the long edge. Cut dough evenly into 2 inch pieces
- Place dough into prepared baking pan, spirals facing up.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes on middle rack or until golden brown and dough cooked through.
- CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
- Place cream cheese in bowl of standing mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add milk and stir until combined.
- ASSEMBLE CINNAMON ROLLS
- Removed rolls from oven once fully baked. Allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread prepared cream cheese spread evenly over entire surface of rolls.
- Serve warm!