SOFT & FLUFFY YEAST FREE PIZZA DOUGH!
Pizza Crust doesn’t get any easier than this plain yogurt pizza dough recipe. That’s right soft fluffy pizza dough that doesn’t require any yeast or proofing! All you need is yogurt and flour, baking powder and salt! Make this even more effortless by using self rising flour! This pizza dough is super versatile and can be used in any recipe that calls for a pizza dough base such as any type of dinner pizza, breakfast pizzas, dessert pizza, cinnamon rolls, etc! Enjoy being creative with this and keep me posted on what recipes you make with it at #borroweddelights on Instagram!
2 ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup plain yogurt or greek yogurt
- Place 1 cup flour, baking powder and salt into bowl and stir to combine.
- Add yogurt and mix until dough comes together.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and continue adding remaining ½ cup of flour as you knead the dough until it forms a smooth ball. This may take about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Roll out dough into desired size and add your favorite toppings.