Bakers essential – No bake pie crust recipe
Easy Vanilla Wafer Pie Crust using Nilla Wafers!
When I was preparing to make my No Bake Bailey’s Cheesecake recently, I knew that I wanted to use a no bake pie crust and that I didn’t want it to be made using graham crackers – no offense. So instead I opted to use Nilla Wafers. This pie crust is so simple and requires only two ingredients – crushed Nilla Wafers and melted butter. I love the buttery vanilla cookie taste of this pie crust, and it paired perfectly with my cheesecake!
Nilla Pie Crust - No Bake Pie Crust
- 2 1/4 cups crushed nilla cookies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse until cookies are fully crushed and are sand-like in texture.
- Add melted butter and pulse until crumbs start to come together.
- Pour mixture into springform pan. Firmly press into bottom of pan and up along the sides.
- Place pan into fridge or freezer until ready to use.