Happy St. Patty’s Day!!!
Celebrate with my easy No Bake Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake
My No Bake Baileys Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for St Patrick’s Day or really whenever! Who doesn’t love a little Baileys with their dessert? This cheesecake is a perfect no fuss dessert and is so simple to make. I absolutely love combining it with my Nilla Wafer Pie Crust – a less sweet and more natural flavor combination with this cheesecake, and topping it off with my Baileys Chocolate Glaze – this glaze takes this cheesecake to pure dessert perfection! You can substitute Baileys Irish Cream Coffee creamer for the Baileys used in both the cheesecake and the glaze, if your making this/wanting to serve this to the kiddos, just not the Baileys liquor flavor won’t be as intense!
No Bake Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake
- 1 Nilla pie crust
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup confections sugar
- 2 - 3 tablespoons baileys depending on how strong a flavor you like
- Place whipping cream into stand mixer. Beat until stiff peaks form. Transfer into clean bowl and set aside.
- Place cream cheese into stand mixer and beat until smooth. Add confectioners sugar and Baileys and beat until well combined.
- Add prepared whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Mix in whipped cream until just combined, on lowest setting.
- Pour into prepared pie shell. Place in fridge for at least 3 hours to set, or preferably overnight.
- Garnish top of cheesecake with Baileys Chocolate Glaze or chocolate shavings. Serve and enjoy!