Since we’re heading into the month of May, I figured it would be timely to share my No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake recipe! This cheesecake just screams Spring/Summer to me and it so delicious! The addition of the lemon zest really cuts down on the sweetness and makes this cheesecake super bright and fresh! I know you’re going to absolutely love this not-too-sweet dessert recipe 😀 Use my Oreo Pie Crust recipe as your base and garnish this cheesecake with sliced strawberries or raspberry sauce/compote!
No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 – 8oz packages of cream cheese at room temperature
- 225 gm 1-1/3 cups white chocolate chips
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place whipping cream into stand mixer and beat until stiff peaks form. Transfer into clean bowl and set aside. While your whipping cream is mixing, place the white chocolate chips into microwave safe bowl and heat in 15 second increments until fully melted, stirring in between each increment.
- Place cream cheese into stand mixer and beat until smooth.
- Add cooled melted chocolate to beaten cream cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Add prepared beaten whipped cream, lemon zest and vanilla into cream cheese mixture. Fold ingredients into mixture until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into prepared pie shell. Place in fridge for at least 6 hours to set, or preferably overnight.
- Garnish top of cheesecake with raspberry sauce or slices strawberries. Serve and enjoy!