Crispy Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips
Making oven baked tortilla is so easy, and the flavor combinations are endless. Try my recipe below for my Cajun twist!
Oven Baked Tortilla Chips
- 8 large tortillas
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brush oil on surface of tortilla. Place another tortilla over the oiled tortilla, and brush the top side with oil. Continue stacking and brushing the top of each tortilla. Cut stacked tortillas into equal wedges.
- Place tortilla wedges onto a cookie sheet in an even layer.
- Sprinkle seasonings evenly over the tortillas.
- Bake chips for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Once done remove from oven and allow chips to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy.