Juicy and moist roasted chicken drumsticks
Oven roasted chicken legs are such a quick dinner recipe. You can marinate the drumsticks over night in the dry rub, or season and bake them right away. Enjoy this recipe for one of the best chicken drumsticks.
Oven Roasted Drumsticks
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt black pepper, old bay seasoning, paprika, thyme and parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken into baking dish. Sprinkle over seasonings and toss chicken to evenly coat each piece.
- Place chicken in preheated over for 40 minutes until golden brown and fully cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!