What do you make when you just can’t let go of summer? Pumpkin Ice Cream!!!
My Pumpkin Ice Cream is a perfect Fall dessert! This smooth creamy homemade ice cream, is simple to make and requires only 4 ingredients! Learn how to make no machine, no churn Pumpkin Ice Cream – it is creamy and delicious and tastes like just like freshly made pumpkin pie! This is a perfect fall treat!!
Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Pour whipping cream into the bowl of a standing mixer and beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice into a small bow. Stir to combine.
- Pour pumpkin puree mixture into your whipped cream and beat until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a container and top with lid. Place in freezer at least 6-8 hours.
- Enjoy and serve.