Roasted baby potatoes with rosemary thyme
Oven roasted potatoes with rosemary and thyme are one of the EASIEST quick dinner recipe ideas ever! Enjoy these rosemary thyme potatoes with one of the following recipes:
I really hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and when you make it, be sure to let me know in the comment section below, as I’d absolutely love to hear what you think!! Also be sure take a photo of your creation, and post it on Instagram and tag me @cookingwithchika or #cookingwithchika as I love seeing your creations and photos! Also be sure to share this recipe across all your social media platforms!
Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons or ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 ½ teaspoons rosemary and thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes and place into baking dish.
- Pour oil over potatoes and sprinkle with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Toss potatoes to coat with oil and spices.
- Roast potatoes for 30-40 minutes or until they are fork tender.