BREAKFAST ON THE GO
I recently shared my Banana Spinach Smoothie recipe which is so simple and absolutely delicious and thought that you may like my amped up Ultimate Breakfast Spinach Smoothie that has not only bananas but also peanut butter and oatmeal. YUM!!!. This breakfast smoothie is a great meal on the go and has everything to keep you full through out your busy mornings. This is also a great pre or post workout drink as well. Enjoy this recipe!
Ultimate Spinach Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey optional
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons ground oatmeal/oat flour
- One large handful of fresh spinach or ¼ cup frozen spinach
- Place banana, honey, cinnamon, oat flour, peanut butter and spinach into a blender.
- Add a ¼ of your milk.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Add remaining milk and blend to fully combine.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!